TVseriesPage.biz is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Information placed on this web resource is publicly available EXCLUSIVELY FOR REVIEWING.
Video content is added by specifying a link to public file sharing sources. Thus, the administration of the site is not responsible for the observance of copyrights.
If you find that your copyright is infringed on TVseriesPage.biz, please immediately notify us by [email protected]
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in DDLSeries’ search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
We will contact you in 5 working days. Please note that sending your complaint to other parties, such as our Internet service provider or Google, will not expedite your request, because there are no exact deadlines for these actions by either the DMCA or the Google procedure. Moreover, it may lead to a delay in response due to a wrong or incomplete claim.
We stand for observance of the current legislation (DMCA) and are ready for any cooperation with rightholders.